Favorite food

Hello everyone!

Today I will tell you about my favorite food, although I have many this time I will mention pizza, my favorite pizza is those prepared by Papa John's, they are the most delicious pizzas I have ever tried, I usually order it with garlic sticks. I like to eat pizza for special occasions, for example, when I have visitors or when I want to take a break from college and ask for it to accompany movies or Netflix premieres.

I'm one of those people who blamelessly enjoys junk food, like French fries, KFC chicken, McDonalds burgers, etc.

Although they are not considered meals, they are some of the pleasures of life that I like to enjoy. Although it is not an everyday thing for me, but since I live in Santiago it is one of the things that I do. Here you can enjoy different foods in many places, instead of where I come from, a varied diversity of foods is not offered.



Comentarios

  1. Papa jhons makes really good pizza, it is nice to buy one or two haha, with friends and share some good time.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I really like Papa John's too! a few months ago it set up a place very close to my house and went several times with friends after school to have a good time

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Future Job

Plebiscite day