Plebiscite day

Hi everyone!

On this occasion I will tell you about my experience on October 25, such an important day for the history of Chile and that as I expected, marked a starting point for Chile.

My day started around 5 in the morning since from Santiago I had to travel to my region to vote, I woke up with great enthusiasm even though I had to do a long journey before achieving my goal. When I was traveling while watching news to inform me of what was happening, I felt that everyone was willing to make a change.

When I arrived at my destination, the town where I had to vote had a different air, because whenever I arrive there is no one on the streets and everything is very quiet, but this time I saw how people walked towards the polling place very enthusiastic . Excited, I wanted to vote first, but since I had to pass my parents' house on the way, I decided to go say hi to them. Then we all went as a family to vote and I went to greet my sister that fulfilling his civic duty had to be a table member.

I think as a family it was a very important moment and we were all waiting for APPROVAL to win. During the afternoon when it was already known that APPROVAL would win, we all had dinner together. To then perform the I the make trip back to Santiago.


Comentarios

  1. You were very responsible in taking the time to return to your city to vote! :-)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. It's good that you went to your city to vote even though it was so far away.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I congratulate you for having gone far to vote and traveling very early
    And your sister had to be a member of the voting table, omg
    It was a nice day and it makes me happy to hear that your whole family approved♡, cheers.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Future Job

Favorite food