My favorite music

Hello everyone!

I will tell you about my favorite music and the truth is I am in trouble because I am one of those people who is not recurrent to listen to music. I prefer to be quiet and enjoy other sounds, for example, when I travel to my parents' house among natural landscapes, I prefer to enjoy the sounds of nature. Usually when I am stressed I resort to natural sound mantras to be able to sleep since I am very used to that.

But if I have to write about some favorite music, I can mention that during the summer I went to two concerts by Camila Gallardo, I went to accompany my little sister. I really enjoy it, I think she manages to transmit many things through her music and is also a benchmark of equality within the field. I managed to understand that in his concerts he mentions issues related to human rights, social unrest and the social explosion.

I was able to go to her concerts twice because I was given the opportunity that they would be held close to where I live and my sister managed to convince me to accompany her the first time, the second was more personally. I hope that if you enjoy music you can share it!

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Future Job

Plebiscite day

Favorite food