A country I'd like to visit

Hi everyone!

To begin with how  should write about the place I would like to visit, first I would like to know the beauties of Chile. But considering traveling to another country in that case I would like to visit Venice, this is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1987. If I had the possibility of getting to know this beautiful city I would like to ride a gondola or vaporetto, visit St. Mark's Square and Basilica and the Dux Palace, among the vast number of places to visit and know in Venice.

This city invites us to immerse ourselves in a culture and architectural wealth that is impressive. One of its most recognized activities worldwide is its carnival where people dress up and go for a walk around the city. I would like to walk through its canals and streets, managing to appreciate beautiful postcards to photograph. How exciting it would be to be able to participate in the carnival and get to know the beauties and idiosyncrasy of this city!




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Future Job

Plebiscite day

Favorite food