Future Job

 Hello everyone

In the future I imagine myself working in a municipality, I would like to work in a municipality in a rural area.

I am taking specialization electives to obtain a mention in public policy, in the same way I am doing my seminar on this subject. I would like to specialize more in this subject because it is the way to be more in contact with vulnerable people and families. It interests me because currently architecture is not a right in low-income families. I would like to develop new forms of integration for this group of families.

I would like to have the most appropriate job to relate to these people and be able to help them, since I come from a town where there is a lot of ignorance about architecture and its relationship with the quality of life.

The aspects that I would consider when choosing my job are how much direct contact with people I will have, the possibilities and limitations that I will have to implement new integration strategies.

The strengths and weaknesses, first among my strengths, I consider that I have enough knowledge regarding the diversity of contexts that exist among the most vulnerable population. In this, I would like to be able to raise awareness of the existing needs among the immigrant population, low-income families, children from homes or residences, among others. I think that more than making known, I need to get more concrete answers from public policies. Among my weaknesses, I think I would like to solve everyone's problems, but unfortunately in reality this cannot be achieved.

Comentarios

  1. Your post has inspired me a lot, I've never seen architecture that way, which is a bit silly and individualistic. I congratulate you for your great motivation of wanting to make a better world through Architecture!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I find very great your perspective and that you want to help people through Architecture.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I think we have a similar goal and vision for architecture. Because I would still like to exercise the most social role that this career has and to be able to help people, I think it's one of the beautiful things. And I hope you can meet your goals.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I really think your motivation and your critical vision are admirable. I hope you achieve your goals and that you can improve the quality of life for many people. Much success in your future ☘

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Plebiscite day

Favorite food